OMNISOURCE welcomes qualified applicants to submit their resumes for consideration to work in the areas of IT systems strategic planning and Auditing & Assessment, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Cyber Security.
If you are interested in joining a highly motivated Team, excelling in an exciting and challenging environment, while receiving industry competitive benefits and recognition. Please inquire about our current openings below:
I. Chief Information Security Officer (1)- REMOTE- Filled
II. IT Security Consultant (1)- REMOTE
· Consult and support the IT function regarding IT process, security management and governance standards
· Initiate and facilitate the delivery of assurance by suppliers
· Coordinate process and security assurance and compliance activities
· Execute IT process and security maturity audits
III. Information Security Analyst (4) - REMOTE
· Testing and analyzing assets for potential security threats.
· Identifying possible security threats and determining the best security measures.
· Designing, implementing, and maintaining security protocols, policies, plans, and systems to cover all possible security threats.
· Coordinating and briefing a team of security specialists and assigning tasks
IV. Administrator (1)- REMOTE
· Answers the telephone and provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
· Drafts reports and correspondence.
· Orders supplies and equipment; maintains service contracts on office equipment.
· Attends meetings and takes meeting notes.
· Liaises with internal and external units to carryout job tasks.
V. Security Administrator (2) - REMOTE
VI. Cryptographer (2)- REMOTE
VII. Security Specialist (2) - REMOTE
VIII. Incident Responder (2)
IX. Cyber Security Instructor (4)- REMOTE
X. Vulnerability Assessor (10)- REMOTE
XI. Security Control Assessor (11)- REMOTE
Preferred Professional Background:
DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification (Any IAT/IAM Level 1 certification or higher)
3+ years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a cybersecurity related role or fitting experience: series/technology careers in the Information Technology
2+ years of post-secondary education experience or USASMA certified small group leader or 8 identifier serving 56 months or more in Military/ MOS fitting the experience listed above.
OMNISOURCE will consider candidates who do not meet the above criteria , certifications and/or professional requirements pending a panel interview, and agreement to attend OMNISOURCE training, and obtaining an IAT Level II or III certification within 3 months of becoming a employee of OMNISOURCE.
Minimum Education and Years of Experience:
Minimum Required Skills:
Minimum Desired Skills/Certifications:
Please submit your inquiry and resume to email@example.com
OMNISOURCE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or Veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.